Our ancestors had a very different lifestyle. If any of them would be alive today, they would get amazed with the modern technology. Just like after many years, we are likely to get amazed with the technology in the coming years. It is interesting how options for printing have evolved in the past few years. We used to have big machines for printing and had to carry the documents in USB to different shops for the printing purpose. Now, the printers are of small size and the best part is they are wireless. It is possible to connect them to our smartphones and get the prints within a short span of time. This particular article can assist in understanding the different ways, a person can connect a typical wireless printer to their smartphones whether it is an iPhone, an iPad or an Android phone. It is amazing how printing companies are taking important measures to consider different brands of smartphones.
Technology is bringing numerous changes in the life of modern individuals, it is quite wise to say that people do not want to use the laptop quite frequently unless they are making a report or completing an assignment. People prefer to use smartphones for taking pictures, writing notes, and now they even prefer to take a print out. Using wireless printers with the modern-day smartphones is not a dream anymore the possibilities are endless. Given below is a stepwise instruction on how to connect the wireless printer and print by phone directly.
Print by iPhone and iPad| How to Connect a Printer to Apple Devices
People do not want to use Mac here and all they need is to get a printout from their iPhone and iPad. There is a wireless printing technology, which is quite common for Apple users and it is called “AirPrint,” which makes the wireless printing possible from these Apple devices.
- In order to print an email, open the mail app. Now, find the email, which requires printing. If there is an attachment in the email like a PDf document, it is important to open it for the printing purpose.
- At the bottom of the mail, there are different options, select the arrow, which is pointing in the left direction.
- After opening this arrow, there would be four different options including, “Reply, Forward, Print, and Cancel.” Select Print.
- After selecting the option as Print, iPhone would provide the Printer Options to the user. The user can select the printer from the list. A local AirPrinter can be in the options if it is nearby.
- After locating the AirPrinter, select it and click the option to print.
- The above-mentioned steps are useful if an individual is printing an email from the email app, however, if the intention is to print something from Safari, the following steps would be useful:
- Open Safari and enter the address for a webpage, which requires printing.
- Once the webpage is located, click on an icon, which is a square with an arrow. It would display a variety of options and select the option of the printer from this list.
- Locate the printer, usually the AirPrinter in this case. Choose the desired page to print in AirPrint.
The steps mentioned above can assist in connecting the wireless printer with the iPhone or the iPad. It is important to check the compatibility of a printer before buying so you can perform printing by phone or tablet device. The best part is that technological advancement has provided the modern individuals with the opportunity to search for the online tutorials, which can assist in understanding the way a certain iPhone or iPad is connected to the wireless printers.
How to Connect a Wireless Printer from Android
Adding the app of Google Cloud Print can assist in printing by your Android tablet or phone. It is important to have the required knowledge for printing purpose and to keep pace with the fast-changing world of information technology. In order to connect a wireless printer from an Android phone the following steps would be useful:
- Open and launch the play store. It is visible from the Home Screen.
- The next step is to click on the search field.
- Try to find the cloud print. Then click on Search.
- Once Cloud Print is located, tap on it.
- Click on Install.
In order to print by Android phone, it is important to use the same Google Account in the smartphone as one is using in the laptop. When the same account is under use, one can locate the printer. It is important to have knowledge on setting up the Google Account on the Android phone in order to follow these steps.
- The first step requires opening the file, which requires printing. This can be an image or a document.
- Find the Menu option on the right side of the screen. The option is as three dots arranged vertically.
- Click on Print. Then click on the drop-down arrow. Select the printer.
- Finally, take a print out by clicking on Print.
- These steps are useful for printing a local file from the Android phone or the Android tablet. In case of printing a file or image from the internet, follow these steps:
- Click on Menu, usually the three vertical dots. However, keep an eye on the menu since it can be different for the different web pages.
- Click on Print.
- Click on the drop-down arrow, select the printer, and finally print.
There is a variety of printers, which would have compatibility with the Google Cloud Print. However, in the modern age, every printer is coming up with own apps in order to make the entire printing process a lot easier.
Connecting a printer with the smartphones has never been easier before. Gone are the days when people wait in front of their laptops or computers or carry a USB around to get a single print out. Now people have the option to print by phone or smartphones directly. The world has advanced to such an extent that people are able to take printouts of their images directly from the social media. The best part is that they can have any kind of phone like an android, iPhone, and even the iPad or any other gadget and they still have the option of using the wireless printers. However, before purchasing a certain printer it is important to check the compatibility with the smartphone that an individual has.
Best brands/units of a wireless printer, that have great functionality, quality and best price for your money
Printers have become a need of every household in the modern age. People want to print important documents, students want to print their assignments, and teachers want to print their lectures. It is important to have a working printer in the house in order to print an important document at any time. However, it is not wise to spend a fortune on different printers since their ink dry up if not in use. People are using smartphones usually and they prefer to get a quick printout because they do not want to carry a USB all the time. There are numerous options for printing, however; printing from the smartphones is the easiest of them all. For printing the images from the smartphones, a different kind of printer might be required, which produces bright colors. A wise option would be to buy an all in one printer so that a person does not need to invest on scanner and copier separately. Given below is a list of wireless printers that have great specs, quality and are under $100:
HP Office Jet 4650
The starters would be looking for the affordable printers especially the ones which are wireless since they would be able to connect them to their gadgets. There are many gadgets in the house possessed by the family members and finding a printer, which can fulfill the needs of the entire family, can be quite amazing. It provides an option of two-sided printing. It also has the feature of printing the borderless printouts. This particular printer is user-friendly, which means that anyone in the family can use it easily who has a basic knowledge of the printers.
In order to take a color printout the expected time for each color, the page is 6.8 pages each minute. However, black and white printing is quite faster in comparisons, which are 9.5 pages each minute. Not only this, an individual buying this particular printer can also expect some discount on the high-yield ink cartridge. It also works as a scanner, which can convert a document into a digital format. Business would thus have the opportunity to edit any physical document in the digital format. Buying the ink cartridges is extremely expensive for individuals. However, buying a printer, which can assist in printing and convert the physical documents into digital format can be a wise decision. It has the following features:
- The maximum resolution for the color print is 4800 x 1200 dpi
- The copier resolution for the color graphics and texts is 600 x 300 dpi
- The copier resolution for the black text is 600 x 300 dpi
- The maximum resolution for the scanner is 1200 x 2400 dpi
- The maximum resolution for the black print is 1200 x 1200 dpi
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720
This particular printer is available at a price of $99. It comprises a touchscreen, which is 2.7 inches and assists in changing the overall settings of the printer. It provides the option of printing on two sides and it is automatic. It has the component of fax as well.
The printer has an option of printing 20 pages each minute for the black and white. For the color, it would take a minute to print 10 pages. It has the following features:
- The maximum resolution for the color print is 4800 x 2400 dpi
- The copier resolution for the color graphics and texts are not applicable
- The copier resolution for the black text is not applicable
- The maximum resolution for the scanner is 1200 x 2400 dpi
- The maximum resolution for the black print is 1200 x 2400 dpi
This particular printer is available at a price of $60+. It is an all in one solution since it can be useful for printing, faxing, scanning, and copying as well. So, if someone wants to keep this printer in the office, it can serve as everything an office needs. It also provides a two-sided printing option and the screen for managing the settings of the printer is 1.8 inches.
The printer takes around a minute to print 12 pages each minute. These pages would be black and white, however, for the color printing; the printer is likely to take a minute to print around 6 pages. The printer can be used with the PC, laptop, and even the smartphones. Therefore, if a person wants to print some pictures directly from the facebook, they have an option to do so. It is amazing how technology is transforming the world and bringing numerous changes in the way printing is done in the modern days. The printer comprises the following features:
- The maximum resolution for the color print is 6000 x 1200 dpi
- The copier resolution for the color graphics and texts is 2400 x 1200 dpi
- The copier resolution for the black text is 2400 x 1200 dpi
- The maximum resolution for the scanner is 2400 x 1200 dpi
- The maximum resolution for the black print is 6000 x 1200 dpi